Except for the addition of towel racks and a toilet paper holder, the bathroom is complete. I've got to give some credit here:
- Updike Bathhroom Remodeling of Indianapolis - the primary contractor, upscale and worth the price.
- Bradley "Brad" Ford owner of Built to Last Construction - the subcontractor, absolutely super guy.
- Brad's assistant, "Spud" - hard working youngster.
- Sanijet of Coppell Texas - the manufacturer of the tub, can only buy from them over the internet, and I highly recommend it.
- Berch Cabinets - manfacturer of the cabinetry, including the mirrored medicine cabinets - good products and high quality.
Notice the "cute" corner toilet?
Back to the tub. We tracked this down because we live in a high rise condominium and the tub had to be virtually silent, and it more than lives up to Sanijet's claim.